What's the point in talking?
"What's the point? Nobody else can change things for me. Even if I did speak to a counsellor, they can't actually make anything different...right?"
Does this sound familiar?
Some of it is true. Some things we can't change. Some things we can't make different.
But talking to a counsellor can help.
With my help you can:
* talk about all those thoughts and feelings which have been causing you problems
* develop positive thought patterns.
* develop coping strategies
* increase your confidence
* Providing you with a safe, calm, peaceful space for you to talk about your issues and help empower you to make changes, to make something different.
* A counsellor can offer you a different point of view, helping you break free from the negative thoughts your brain.